13 April 2012

Candylicious @ One Utama

Candy Store!!!

Again, I might be over-excited but this is really the largest candy store in Malaysia I'd ever visited. Well, let alone those duty free shop in the airport. This shop, Candylicious, is located in between the old and new wing at One Utama. I'm sure you will not missed it with those huge-colourful-eyecatching-lollipops hanging down the huge tree right at the main entrance of the shop. 

I was a bit nervous and worried that the shopkeeper will chase me out or walk up to me and say "no photos please!" So what happened is that I shoot everything that caught my eyes. (Of course, hiding away from any potential suspected shopkeepers!)

 These are supposed to be glittering Easter Eggs though I didn't manage to capture that effect in the photo.

 That's a HUGE bottle of Hershey's

 Oh yey! Who knows...

 The parade of Lollipops. In fact, I don't remember if I'd ever finished up the whole candy before.

 Hahahah...I love this!

 This is how it should looks like after candies treat.

 Alright, I actually snap this pic without even reading the wrapper. Lets zoom in a little bit for the details.

"Mind Detoxifying Chocolate"

 "Chocolate that knows exactly what it wants"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?