07 June 2012

The Boss Game

I was showing my colleague this new game call 'Boss in the office one day thinking that she might need to destress a little bit. It's a really simple game where there's a partially immortal 'boss' and what you gotta do is merely hit and torture him with tools! The more you hit, the more coins you get to buy the next gadget! Wakakakaka...Oh yes, it sounds evil and it is evil indeed. 

These are some screenshots I'd taken (for the first time). Hopefully it look destressing to you. I got to admit that it's an really efficient destressing game.


The 'Boss' will provoke you to hit him. Er...yes, that bloody 'Butcher Knife' is one of the weapon I'd used so far!

Here I'd chosen 'masking' him with eggs and kiwis. Saw that bruise over there? Thanks to the eggs!

Well, this is the most hilarious weapon. The 'Fart'! Its more of those disgusting weapon than violent type. This is my best weapon so far. 'Fart' right on his face and he'll start vomiting. Coins come along too! Kent is worst, he hang the 'boss' on the ceiling then 'fart' on his face. Guess what's more gross than raining vomit??!


Sometimes the 'Boss' will surrender offering you good deals but....who care?

Fury of Zeus. (Missed)

Fury of Zeus. (Bull's Eye!)

So here are some of the weapons available for sale. Oh, don't worry, the 'boss' is just resting. He'll be in good shape again in no time.

By the way, it's a hectic writing blog with Ipad. Probably because it's not compatible for Blogger's website? I can't upload photos directly from my Ipad. Worst is that I can't transfer the photos directly from my Ipad to the Laptop. I mean, you can, provided you buy the apps which cost you $2.99. So what I did was to send those photos one by one to my e-mail. Save it to my laptop then uploading it here. Arrgh, its such a long winded process. Can't they do something about it?

Alright, the climax. While we were so excited about this game in the office (break time), my boss walk into us and ask 'Show me la what are you guys playing'!!!!! 

This is an reeeeaaalllyyy awkward situation! Of course I didn't show him! Who in the right mind would do that? But it would be rather fun to see his expression if we were to show him that game. Imagine telling your boss : "Hey boss! It's you in the game and I have to hit you to get paid. It's fun! Wanna join?"

>=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?