12 August 2012

Pub Street

My dearest cousin was asking the other day why I didnt post any photos during night time at you know, the famous Pub Street. I manage to 'sell' Siem Reap to her and she was planning (just came back) a trip to Siem Reap. Am I too slow in updating my blog or she's just too fast?

Anyway, here it is!


Looking at that signboard, no one will ever miss this most happening street in Siem Reap!! Too bad my camera doesn't really like to work at night. So, all I posted here is basically all the best pic I have.

Instead of drinking, we had our dinner at Pub Street! This place (Pub Street Food House) is just cool cos you get the entire street view from the balcony. Get a bit of music from the bar beside but we were a bit isolated cos we are the only one sitting on the 1st floor.

 Believe your eye that this is really the price of liquor they offer! In fact, this is why we decided to dine here too only to know that this is the standard price everywhere!


We will be having Cambodian food for the first time! Yey!

Angkor Beer @ $0.50/glass!


Cocktail @ 50% off! Exact price?.....Um....Only remember that its a real good deal!

Spring Rolls (We call it Popiah in Malaysia)


Lamb Cutlet. The sauce is not bad.


Er...some kind of local soup which is super oily. No one really likes it.


Fried rice!

We strolled around the town and got really tired so we stop at some local juicebar for a break.




Brosche @ Siem Reap
Me and My Mango Juice!