11 September 2012

Baddogz Studio

Finally I am here at Baddogz Studio for my photo shooting! Well, I bought this package like months ago but I am just too lazy to call for an appointment. Left alone the dilemma of what to wear, what accessories to buy, what shoe to wear, the theme, the hair, the make-up, the pose....arrrrgh! 

"Oh well, lets just...think later  =)) ''. That's exactly why I ended up here on a weekday rather than my expected weekend! Cos when I call up for my last minute appointment, almost everyday is full (up to the expiry date of my deal). I manage to get a slot on a weekday though which also means I have to take a half day leave from my office! (Serve the Laze right)

It's crazy that I was still so much stuck in the dilemma even on the day before the shooting. Not until the minute when i realize ''WTH? All I need is just to be myself!''. That solved all the misery!


Waiting patiently for my prep while 'wandering' around with my eyes. The girl in blue shirt is Jane; the make-up artist cum admin.
 
I will be posting bout the prep and post shooting session mostly since the photos will only be ready in 3 months (max). Yes T.H.R.E.E (3) months!! I can only get those pic in December??!?!? Are there so many imperfections to touch up or are they just being too fussy? (Bet all professional photographers should be and I salute that if its true)


Foundation all done.


Jane fixing the falsie which I thought its of normal size. It turn out to be one Super Luscious one.


Jane touching up on my waterline.

This is perhaps the part that I dislike the most. Cos I'll almost ends up crying or sobbing non-stop. But can't do without this crucial step, cos it sure makes your eyes look bigger!

Trying to soak away the tears without smearing the waterline.

Brosche with huge falsies
Blush Blush...That's what I call 'Normal Size' falsie?
Done-z

I personally prefer bigger natural curl

Brosche @ Baddogz Studio Kota Damansara
Changed and all ready for the session when the photographer realise that his camera's flash (or something like that) ran out of battery. So, I ended up hanging around the studio while he gets one nearby. Not bad considering that I can build up the 'feel' before the shooting.

Oh, its obvious that Kent wouldn't risk letting me to come here all by my own. Thanks to me he lost a half-day leave too.


Photo Shooting in ProGress........



Right after the shooting session. Tiredz (yawn) and hair style all gone.

I need to select 22 pcs of photos out of that 300 over shots! Its such a pain job! But I am pretty lucky to have only 300 over to choose from. The other girl before me took so much longer to select hers. Bet she might have over thousands to choose from. 300 over shots is not a lot, for a one-hour session (suppose to be 2 hours but I call it off after I got tired and ran-out of ideas on how to pose)

Considering real hard while eyes cannot withstand that heavy falsies.

Can't wait for my album! Hopefully, they don't so something silly with the touching-up part. Can't wait to upload those pic


---@---


Founder : Jin
Contact : FaceBook (click here)
Office No. : 03-61503017
Address : 38-2,Jalan PJU5/20b,THE STRAND,
Kota Damansara,47810
Petaling Jaya.Selangor.Malaysia.,
Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia