06 September 2012

FRIM

Let’s take a break away from the food review and into the woods. Well, not exactly woods but I really can’t think of any better word to represent this place call FRIM (Forest Research Institute of Malaysia). Mom was so eager to go trekking, she’s a good trekker back then. So we decided to start at FRIM which is a very good platform for both starter and active amateur! Lazy peep like me will not initiate such a tiring activity. Not to mention that I have to fight against the extra gravity around my bed and win!



FRIM is located here :



Since FRIM is not a public place (Research Institute la) it makes all the sense that we have to pay to go in. The entrance fee is not very cheap for a morning exercise: RM5.00 for car+driver and RM1.00/passenger and that’s excluding the petrol and tol expenses. Well, I don’t really mind if that contributes to the research and I do support the idea to charge fees for the car. That will at least keep the carbon monoxide emission to a reduced level if not truly omitted. Imagine inhaling all those killing fumes while you are suppose to try to live healthy that morning. I am as good as dead if I were to exercise in the city with heavy vehicles around cos I will naturally refuse to breathe!


There are few trails that you can explore (Eg. Keruing Trail, Salleh Nature Trail, Engkabang Trail and etc). Seriously, I don’t even know which trail we went to. Just follow the 'swarm' of joggers and how could that be possibly wrong, right?

We saw joggers walking down the 'hill' with durians (The King of Fruit)! That's when Kent started to felt hungry! Hahaha..Seriously, you can smell the aroma of durian if its the season. Too bad that I didn't manage to snap a picture of he man walking so happily with the durian!

Nature Steps


Introducing Mum and Dad!


Nice background eh...




There's actually people meditating there? How did he get down there?

Lil'Bro. Aint so little actually.

Poser


Something tells me that this would be a nice wedding photo background..


Who are they trying to hide the bike from?

Forest in the City.




Creepy Trees that sure be famous during Halloween



Here’s the website if you need further information : http://www.frim.gov.my/

1 comment:

  1. Hello to all, the contents present at this web site are genuinely amazing
    for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?