05 September 2012

Verona Trattoria @ Section 17

Looking back at my post list, I have to admit that I do enjoy food ~ ALOT! No matter what kind of occasion I am in; Gathering, Birthday, Farewell, Date, it all ended up with loads of pictures of foods and occasionally some pictures of myself and beautiful people around me.

Well, I was suppose to be writing more bout my personal experience but who cares? I am not going to change that. In fact I am going to do more! I find taking pics of the hardwork of the kitchen really satisfying. You know, when you are finally impressed by own-self, that's when you know you are enjoying what you are doing. One thing for sure, I am only going to post foods that I enjoy. What's the point of remembering something that taste awful anyway.

So here I am, going out for a special occasion (which I am not going to elaborate) with my fellow colleagues which ended up with nothing more than loads of photos of great foods (again)! This place Verona was suggested by our brilliant mastermind, Pei Chee. She’s always the person to organize event like this. Really appreciate her initiative. Life in the office would be so superb dull without her.

Seriously, you really got to ‘hunt’ for good places like this! Good food with reasonable price too. Unlike those common restaurants in the shopping mall, this place is so secluded (to me) that I thought I am lost in the residential area. Use the GPS or else goggled before you depart!


I am starting to be so used to ‘blogging’ already nowadays that I remember to snap picture of the exterior of the shop. (Now people can steal from me instead).


Oil paintings and Italian music to cheer up the place.

The Great Peoples





The Great Foods

Crostini. Super fresh shrimp baked with cheesy cheese! I actually ate one of those (I don't take shrimp because of some tragic trauma. More like a phobia or something). Well, I guess as long as those shrimp is super fresh I can try to psycho myself that it's not shrimp that i am eating.

Pork Pizza! Something that you don't get just anywhere! I think it's kinda porky but other thinks its alright. (Well, probably another trauma after visiting the pig ranch.... =_=!!)


Alright! I am so gonna lick the plat clean! Crispy Bacon in Ceaser Salad!


A must have savory mushroom soup!


Seafood Chowder. Don't ask if its good or not. I'll be biased cos I hate Squid. Almost chocked to death a few times while eating those rubbery stuffs!

Fettuccine Cabonara which no one will let go.

My favorite Ravioli!

Stuffed with spinach. They do have meat ravioli too.

Pork Chop! Alright, this is just so lean that I asked if it can be called "pig breast". Somehow, its not as dry as it looks like.

Seafood Paella. Not going to comment about the squid but the rice is good.


Lamb Shank! Stew long enough that the meat is so soft and tender.

Don't know what is this called but look like Chinese Roasted Pork to me.

The Signature Five Layers Ice-Cream Cake. Our guess : Raspberry, Mango, Lime, Chocolate, Vanilla?

Carrot Cake. Moist and just right.

Molten Lava Cake turns out to be a superb chocolate moist cake.

----- @ ----

Location : No.8 jalan 17/54 section 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Website : http://www.facebook.com
 Phone : +03-7960 2890
Operating Hour : 12.00-14.30 and 18.00-22.00 (Closed on Monday)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?