17 October 2012

Arsenal Vs Malaysia 2012

On the 24th July 2012, I watched the first football match in my life! 

 Well, if it wasn’t because of Kent, I wouldn’t be here at Stadium Bukit Jalil, together with other Arsenal fans, screaming and enjoying the whole match. Kent is a diehard fans of Arsenal and I can tell that from the look on his face when we visited Arsenal Stadium last year. I almost could see him smiling every second.

Well, back to the Football match Malaysia Vs Arsenal. You bet it that I got nothing to talk about football but I love to share some photos and hopefully ‘they’ talk enough.


23th July 2012 :




Tonight is the Training Session of Arsenal Team and there’s really no reason for Arsenal fans not to be there . Kent is already super excited on that night. 



The Goal Keeper



Basically, everyone (almost) came with Arsenal jersey that night. Well, at least I am wearing Arsenal T-shirt.
 

  
24th July 2012 :

On the actual day. The place is super energetic. People screaming for no apparent reason..hahaha...And they were passing a giant 'Arsenal jersy' around the stadium. Cool..!

When the goal keepers stepped into the stadium Everyone almost gone crazy.



Its a miracle that we actually met a Secondary schoolmate there.



That's one cute little Mineral Water


Something that really amaze me during the game was when all Arsenal fans started to support Harimau Malaya (Malaysia Football Team). I mean, Arsenal fans are suppose to support their favourite team. But at that moment, when all Malaysian are cheering for Malaysia team, I had this very special feeling, the felling of belonging to Malaysia. The feeling that tells me this is how it feels like when everyone is united. When there's no 'You' nor 'Me' but only 'We'. I got to say this I LOVE MALAYSIA!

 The Score? Arsenal Won




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?