17 October 2012

Nasi Lemak Panas @ Taipan USJ


I’d been hanging around Subang Jaya for over 20 years and not until recently that I found out this place for some really awesome Nasi Lemak Panas! In fact, Mum brought me to this place.


I bet that I not the only locals that do not know about this place. Trust me, food hunters from other places are always more alert than most local does.

This place simply called Warisan Sambal Opah and is located at Taipan USJ. It may looks like just any ordinary mamak/malay restaurant but their Nasi Lemak is just simply fantastic. 



Coconut milk steamy hot rice wrap in banana leaf, top with lots of ‘Super Spicy Sambal’, half full boiled egg and ‘ikan bilis’. Sounds just like some typical nasi lemak but what really differentiates them from the others is the size of it. With rice of merely 3 spoons full, it’s just the perfect size for supper (Guilty). Well, since the business hour start in the evening, there’s really no other guilt-free way to enjoy this awesome food. Imagine a normal girl like me (slightly beyond normal) could easily wallop 2 packets? Kent would probably be taking in 4 if I wasn’t there.

A must try!

----@----
Location : Jalan USJ 9/5l (Corner Lot)
Operating Hour : Starts Evening about 5pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?