05 November 2012

I Am Glad That I Am a Girl!



Why do I think so?
  • I turned into a beancurd (tofu) during rainy days. Kent will make sure that I’ll never get a tiny drop of rain on my head otherwise I’ll get sick the day after.
  
  • I get to sleep all the way from KL to Ipoh at the passenger seat while Kent/Dad/Bro(s) will do the driving! 
 
  • I could carry heavy loads by just looking at it. Strong dude will come to aid like Superman! 
 
  • I get to shop till broke during the Four-Letter-Season (SALE)! Get everything from Top to Toe at superb bargained price! I mean, girls have bigger share in the Mall isn’t? Just look at the girls apparels!
  • Me with long hair is attractive/beautiful/womanly/sexy (hahahah…WTH!) while Kent with long hair is …..(Thor is an exception though)
 
  • Woman can produce MILK (in future) and I am so amazed! Always thought that only cow does that!
  • Women carry their baby inside the ‘tummy’ for 9 months! A live form in the body other than worms? Sounds like some alien movie!
 
  • I get to cry for no particular reason and then be pampered by Kent! =P 
 
  • I get to be carried like a baby till today! Provided that Kent’s maintain his biceps and backbone plus I maintain my weight!

  • Mum and Dad loves me more than my bros (I think) cos I am the only daughter!
  • Do I need to continue? The list is so not going to end you know...  =D

I Am Proud To Be a GIRL !!


4 comments:

Any thoughts?