27 November 2012

T Forty Two @ Empire Subang



I was supposed to post this much earlier but (sigh) I couldn’t upload anymore photos as I had reached my picasa album limit (The free limit la).

I was like (Stunned for 3 secs) “What?!?! What the heck is Picasa album??”

Apparently all photos uploaded via blogger will be linked to picasa album. Is some sort photo sharing site powered by Google. All users will get the first 1GB for free and anything above that you gotta pay $. Guess that’s how incomes are generated.

Of course I wouldn’t be ‘investing’ for the additional space. No way! After some homework done on photos web-hosting, I am now a user of Photobucket!! (Suddenly become an Internet freak). I guess I will be running out of space after 10 posts cos I only have 1GB space for free. 


Anyway, back to my Lovely Cuzees outing.

 Photobucket
Ribbon & Carmen waited impatiently while I snap photos.

I always wanted to visit this place T Forty Two at Empire. I think it looks kinda cosy. Yaya, I do make naïve judgment of a place by its environment. If you want to keep my tummy happy, you gotta make my brain happy first!

If you could see, this place is actually located in...ermm..the middle of nowhere?
 Photobucket

Oh, by the way, this place is under The Big Group. Do check out my post on Journal by Plan B

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The actual* shop is behind me. I think they do offer some clothes but we didn't bother to check it out yet.

Photobucket
Nowadays, people will let me snap photos of their foods. Some offer helps, some reminds me while some join the fun! Thanks!

Photobucket
Sandwich

Photobucket
Chicken Pie

Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

My Mocha! <3 br="br">


~~~~~ @ ~~~~~

Here's the Menu if you're interested ( Hopefully can see la ha) and the other information T42

Photobucket