14 November 2012

Vineria IT @ BSC

You know, one of the good things about living in Malaysia is that you get loads of holidays! This week we get two public holidays for Deepavali and Awal Muharam. Well, of course these two festive are not particularly related to me (I’m a Chinese) but we sure know how to find ways to enjoy it.

I went out dating with my BFFs! Well the posh way of course. Like Break-Fast at a Wine Bar?





When someone suggested Vineria IT at BSC and I was like:-

Brosche : Wow..Bangsar for breakfast? Are we going to dress up nicely? (Starting to think of what to wear)
H2         : No
Brosche : Ha……But but…I will feel happier if I dress up!



Sorry, my cam got a lil'bit nervous when she sees lots of wine


Yuki & H2

Pc & Brosche
I didn’t really dress-up in the end. Couldn’t wake up the next morning cos was so much awaken the night before by those crazee fireworks and firecrackers that lasted like forever (longer than those we usually have during New Year). I can tell that “Oh yey, its Deepavali ald”. I was so sleepy that I woke up, showered, curled my hair, perfumed myself and only to realize that I forget to brush my teeth! (WTH!)


Latte with Fresh Goat Milk


Breakfast with everything u need


Cheese cheese...I love Cheese <3 br="br">

My Cuppa Mocha!

Brosche
After breakfast is shopping time! Saw this at one of the shop in BSC and I think these are words of wisdom!

~~~~ @ ~~~~

Check this awesome place at http://www.vineriait.com/