26 June 2015

Manicure Day!

2 Days before the actual day
I had a set of 3D manicure for the first time in my life! Well, this is the day when every details counts.
The Nail Shop is located at Taipan USJ. It’s a cozy place and most likely the only one that let u enjoy a massage while having your nails done. Sound elegant isn’t? It took more than 3 hours to complete the master piece. I am super glad that it turned out to be even better than what expected. Every petals and every Swarovski is being fixed with care.
 
Oh, by the way, those nails are real people! I kept it like for months for my big day. Wonder if I can ever keep that long ever again.

The price for 3D manicure ranges from RM200-300 including gel manicure and all those stones and removal of the gel manicure.
Credit to The Nail Shop Taipan
What I personally concerned most is the skills of the manicurist. My first experience of manicure was unforgettable. All the manicurists are foreigners (as expected). Not only that my thumb was cut while she’s removing those dead skins, she even applied nail polish remover on it! What a hell-walk-through experience. The next thing I know is that I had a swollen thumb for 3 days! From that day onwards, I reminded myself that no one should touch my fingers unless they are well trained.
I am very happy with the services at The Nail Shop. The owner Denise & Katherine are very friendly. All her manicurists (despite foreigners) are very friendly and skillful. You can totally feel a positive aura circulating in that shop!