06 July 2015

KSSW ROM

Right after the morning ceremony, we rushed to the hotel to prepare for our second session. The ROM.
KSSW ROM (11)

KSSW ROM (13)

Everything flow according to the schedule. Stacey was there as planned for mum and my make-up. My besties were there to help out with the cocktail and reception preparation. The wedding cake was delivered as per scheduled. The ROM hall was flutters with loads of fresh flowers just like I dream of. 
KSSW ROM (3)

KSSW ROM (2)

KSSW ROM (1)


Everything was perfect. The surprised came when I learnt to know that Kent did not arrange for an emcee to announce our march in. It looks kinda weird when he announced our own arrival. I smiled and nagged him while marching in. 0_0!!
When, we saw four party poppers on the ROM table, we were both amused. My lil bro thought we were supposed pop that for our ROM =_=!!!


KSSW ROM (4)

KSSW ROM (9)

Other than that two funny ocassions, everything was perfect. Our ROM officer was superb punctual. We called and follow up really closely with JPN to ensure that somone will be around for our ROM. Lesson learn from my ex-colleague where their ROM officer decided not to come last minute. They left with no choice but to carry on the 'ceremony' with an emcee.

To our surprise, the whole ceremony was conducted in English while I was expecting it to be in BM (phew). Though we were so focused on her ‘speech’ I can’t remember a single word she mentioned by now.

KSSW ROM (5)

We were waiting anxiously for the moment to say ‘I do’ or maybe a ‘yes’. When the question pop up and Kent was so ready to answer‘yes’, the officer gave us a very stern signal of ‘No’. We were totally confused at that moment but we did as hinted. We were laughing so hard inside. It’s really weird to say ‘no’ in the ROM but that gave us something to remember of.

KSSW ROM (8)

After the super simple ROM, Kent spontaneously started to give speech. Okay…I wasn’t prepared for that. I was caught so unprepared! It left me no choice but to speak out whatever that crossed my mind. I don’t know why I started sobbing when I gave my short 2 sentences speech.
KSSW ROM (6)

Here’s our beautiful wedding cake. This is the ONE thing that I insisted to have for our wedding. There’s always a cake cutting ceremony in wedding dinner but never once they serve me a piece of it. I thought it must be difficult to serve everyone or maybe only the host will get a piece of it. Not until I am in my twenties that I realized what they had been cutting all this while was a pretty-dummy-cake. ^0^!
KSSW ROM (7)

This is the best cake that I ever had. It’s a beautiful-delicious-masterpiece from Cakestory.
KSSW ROM (10)

Not forgetting the little details on the shoe. A bit wasted cos it was hiding under my gown.
KSSW ROM (12)

Love the colour of my bouquet! Just like how i wanted it to be. Bouquet from Taipan Florist

Wedding AM (17)