25 April 2016

Kinpachi @ Subang Jaya SS17

Guess who's the Birthday Gurl?

Kinpachi @ Subang Jaya SS15

Considered this as my first official girl hangout after delivery! Deperately needed some space for my friends and myself after 6 months of 'working' non-stop (working in the daytime and taking care of Baby S at night)

Thanks to Pei Chee for always being the dedicated event planner. Truly apprecriate the quality time spent together, catching up and most importantly gossiping. LOL
Kinpachi @ Subang Jaya SS15
Okay~~~~~ I thought I looked alright, not until I saw how crappy I look in this photo. It's time for some total makeover (=______=)!

As usual, Pei Chee never fail in arranging a place for prefect dining. On the other hand, I had never realised the existence of this place though I had been staying around for more than 10 years.

Located above some out-of-limelight-shoplots, you are most likely gonna miss it or may not even think of coming here for dinner if you are not a regular.


Looks like I manage to embed goole map view into my blog. Hooray~
Kinpachi @ Subang Jaya SS15
Salmon Avocado Sushi Roll

Kinpachi @ Subang Jaya SS15
Sashimi(s)
Kinpachi @ Subang Jaya SS15
Oh Boy, this is something extraordinary compared to what we usually have in Japanese Restaurant. Grilled Bacon, Grilled Bacon wrapped with Asparagus and Grilled Gingko. Not forgetting the chewy Grilled Bacon wrap with rice cake. Keep on chewing~....LOL
Kinpachi @ Subang Jaya SS15
Agedashi Tofu

Kinpachi @ Subang Jaya SS15
Another special dish here. Omelete with lots of salad underneath. I call this salad pattaya.
And the best of all, soft shell crab salad. The catch of this dish is the salad itself. No idea what vege is that but it tasted very much like our local 'kai lan'. Apology for being so pathetic but this is really something very different and worth a try.

------ @ ------

Location :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?