09 May 2016

My Elephant @ USJ Taipan

Woot..! It's my Birthday!

Guess what Kent got me for my birthday present?

My Birthday Present 2016 

Yes!! A bath towel which I asked him to buy! He even reused his birthday present box!  =__=

He couldn't stop laughing because I was leaning comfortably on the hidden present under the pillow and only realised it after like half an hour or so. Grrrrr.....! 

I wasn't really feeling as disappointed as Kent think I was. Really! I was too sleepy to be disappointed. WTH

The next day (My Birthday), Kent called at around noon to surrender. He gave in because I didn't manage to find the REAL surprise present that he skilfully hide in my car boot. LOL!!

Surprised failed!


My Birthday Present 2016


Yes, that's my present! Nope. Not touch screen. Just a typical Monitor so that I do not need to strain my eyes looking at the small laptop screen. A present that I will use everyday! How smart of him! 

Seriously, at some point I did hope silently that the present for this year birthday would be a NIGHT OFF DUTY and to be able to enjoy a good sleep throughout the night.

Anyway, lets come back to reality, shall we?

My beloved brother treated us dinner at some cool Thai restaurant, My Elephant at USJ Taipan. More like spontaneously change to this place because Sushi Mentai was overcrowded.


My Elephant (2)
Group Photo!

My Elephant (6)
Green Curry Tofu and Long Bean. It's a sweet and spicy.

My Elephant (5)
Fried Boneless Chicken with a touch lemongrass. Crunchy and refreshing. Cant resist for another bite

My Elephant (3)
Steamed Seabass (Signature Dish)

Okay. Never, ever attempt to take a photo at the wrong angle thinking that you can do some magic editing later. No. It will never happen. This is how odd thing turn out when I try to be a smart-arse. LOL

This dish may not look very presentable (because i make it look weird) but this is seriously something you need want to try. Steam Sea-Bass with lots of salts! Sound like ipoh salted chicken isn't?

My Elephant (7)
Tom Som, Sour Soup

My Elephant (4)
Mom's favourite, Mango Glutinous Rice with coconut milk topping.

My Elephant (8)
Family Photo time!

My Elephant (1)
Baby S busy working on his tit-bits

---- @ ---

Company Website that says it all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?