20 June 2016

Brew and Bread @ Kota Kemuning


Here comes the all new renovated Brew & Bread Cafe! (Feeling Excited)

Alright, this is only the new renovated first floor. They are currently upgrading the ground floor.

I wonder if there's a new menu coming up? Hopefully the price can remain as I think it is priced strategically so far. (I had my finger crossed)

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (6)

Contemporary Design with clean finishing.

They have the balcony area for those who needed 'fresh' air but i couldn't get a clean photo of it. On the other end, they have tables overlooking to the lake and its cool! No photo of it too because I want to keep it a surprise for others.

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (7)
They are even selling coffee 'gadget' to coffeeholics!

Although I love coffee, I still prefer to enjoy my cup at cafe! I am talking about the whole package. Just imagine being greeted by some friendly staffs once you steps in and just relax in the cozy environment.

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (10)
Now that they even have a little 'family sofa corners'. Its almost coffee at home.

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (11)
Just wanna accentuate the center piece on our 10 pax round table.

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (2)
Tuna Melts that i ALWAYS have here!

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (5)
Aglio Oglio Spaghetti with biggy prawns!

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (4)
Chicken Roulette. This is real good stuff.

Now lets allow the coffee to do the 'talking', shall we?

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (12)

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (1)

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (3)
Opps! This ain't no coffee. Its Hot Chocolate with some cute art!!! Yes Yes! Its For Me!!! LOL


I was so happy to see this, which I don't know why. This is so far the best hot chocolate I ever had. The temperature is just nice. Its super rich with cocoa as it taste a bit bitterly rather than milky.

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (8)
A Happy Mummy in the house!

Brew & Bread @ Kota Kemuning (9)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?