14 December 2018

What now? Missing photo from my phone

First is missing photo from my blog post. Now is missing photos from my very own handphone..who else can I blame this round?

I am stupid enough to do the cut and paste action to transfer data from my phone internal storage to SD card.

Yey...and guess what, the transfer was interrupted because I hesitated and click the damn cancel button.

Why? Because it show ONE freaking hour to transfer those data!!!! I mean who have a freaking one hour just to do that??

So...there it goes....changed my mind halfway...well, maybe just the camera folder maybe....and yes...everything else can be thrown to the dustbin.

F*?! Why can't someone fixed this damn problem when it is so common?

I checked double check and triple check...GONE! All my travel photos GONE!

Serve me right coz I didn't back it up.

Serve me right coz I hesitated.

Serve me right coz I do the lazy cut and paste.

Serve me right coz I didn't upload those to my blog earlier.

Serve me right coz I deserve to learn the hard way.

Damn pissed off right now!





3 comments:

  1. Ԝe're a bunch of volunteers and opening ɑ new scheme in oսr community.
    Youг website providеd us with ᥙseful info to ѡork on. You've done a formidable
    task ɑnd our entіre grօup will be thankful to yоu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine
    but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?