13 December 2011

Mom & Daughter Day

Its been a while since mom and I hang out together. So, I'd decided to bring her to the Shiseido make-up + photo shooting at KLCC. This idea had been stucked in my head for quite some time and finally the right time and right place has arrived.

The deal was fantastic. All you need is to purchase a RM200 voucher and you'll be entitled to a make-up+photo shooting and RM180 products. We got luckier cos they actually allow us to redeem RM200 products. After some simple calculation : The photo-shooting session is kinda....free!

This is mom in the process of make-up








Mom all ready for shooting


I personally love mom's smile in this picture
Seriously, you can never imagine how many layers of eyeshadow that were applied! People were like staring at us one kind when we walk around the mall after the shooting session. I kept convincing myself  : No worries, no one can recognised you now with the 'mask-on'!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?