07 April 2012

Bone & Pot @ Kelana Jaya

Steamboat has rarely been at the top of my food craving chart. But one fine evening, I was so crazy to end up in one of the steamboat restaurant in town and got myself stuffed!

Its 'Bone & Pot' steamboat restaurant located opposite Kelana Jaya LRT station. Well, not exactly opposite but you can never missed it if you are using LDP. As usual, I was too hungry to take the picture of the exterior of the shop so I have to steal the photo from the net.

I don't read Chinese but somehow those word give me the idea that their main dish is the SOUP!


I am either too imaginative or Chinese words are so much more stronger. The soup is awesome! Of course we wouldn't wanna try other soup before their signature Pork Bone soup!


 This is the Lobster ball. They were having promotion at that time of visit and this plate is a real deal.


He knew exactly what my stomach love. My favourite Wantan!

Handmade real bouncy fish balls!

 Handmade pork balls. Its really porky if you know what i mean.

This is the most beautiful pork slice I had ever seen! Its so thin that you can eat it right away after soaking in the soup for seconds!
Veges is a must especially when you are overloaded with meats!
Believe me, this is fish paste noodle! How to eat this? Well, all you have to do is just squeeze the paste into the boiling soup. (There's an opening at the tip of the plastic bag). Very well, I was so excited to try this out. I guess this is more fun than tasty!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?