07 April 2012

Photo Album

Smile! The camera is right over there!

Can you imagine how many photos have you taken so far? I could barely keep track, but with all soft copies I have in my laptop, I could easily said that its more than thousands!! Let alone those that are 'lost' in your friends cameras. It's a norm that people take photos of you but you will never get a copy of it. Well, maybe you get to look at it for seconds to satisfy yourself that you look alright. Otherwise, you may have just requested for another shoot.

See, I am a really forgetful person. So I really need lots of photos to help me to refresh and bring back all those sweet memories. Soft copy is really convenient that it needs superb minimum storage space (physically) and the best part is that you may take thousands of shoots to get maybe one or two best shot. That's really vital for amateur like me! Hahaha...and probably some editing too.

But, have you ever wonder what will happen if one unlucky day, your laptop / storage just got stolen/down beyond repair or anything else you can think of. You might LOST all those precious collection of yours. That's what happened to me! My house was ransacked in 10 minutes and not only valuable stuffs were taken, memories were stolen too! But, i still believe that i am very lucky for i was not at home when those robbers broke into my house. Also, I had most of the photos that I like all printed out and they were left untouched Don't think anyone will be that silly to steal photo albums (well, unless they think you are keeping lots of cash in it).

Anyway, back to my main point...Get those photos you LOVE developed!! Think about it, you will never have a second chance to have the same photo taken.

Its common to have photos developed in the conventional way, the 4R print out. But if you are creative, you may be interested to design your own photo album with software. This kid of service must have been in the market for a while before I came to learn about it from some deal website. They actually come with free software  for you to design your own photo album. What they do is just to print out, bind it with hardcover and deliver to your doorstep. Here's what I'd done for my Europe Trip photos :-


I was so excited when the parcel reach my house that day. It feels so good when flipping through the album thinking "Hey, I design the whole thing! Isn't it awesome?"





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?