24 June 2012

Postcards from Siem Reap

Weird but we actually send postcard to our ownself while we were at Siem Reap! It's a great idea in fact. At least you'll be able to feel the 'Holiday Mood' again after coming back to the real life.



I got totally no idea what to write to myself! (It's our first day in Siem Reap and before we visited any places!) =_____=!!!

Too bad that I do not have lipstick, otherwise I would probably just leave a kiss mark and that's it!


This is the "Posting Box" outside the convenience shop that we bought our stamps. This is unlikely the official Post Box I guess. So long as my postcard reach me, I don't mind that much though, plus it is cute. =D
By the way, the postage to Malaysia and Singapore cost 3000Riels but the shopkeeper actually sold us at 1USD (that's 25% profit they are making out of it).




Brosche @ Siem Reap

 



 I wonder when will I receive my postcard or will I receive it? Let me update on this when I got the answer.
By the way, that man behind me is actually a 'tuk tuk'driver which I may mention in my future blog.


__________________________________________

28 June 2012 ; Finally my postcard has arrived! That is about 10 working days! Awesomeness!!