23 June 2012

S.Wine cafe @ Publika

Does anyone out there that actually blog about their B'day? Hesitated for quite some times and probably that’s why only now I’d posted this blog. It has been in ‘draft’ form since early May and it’s empty  =___=!

Well, Kent treated me dinner at S.Wine. It is located in Publika somewhere inside the B.I.G. Ben's Independent Grocer. Ouch, that sounds a bit dodgy isn't? He actually brought me to dine in a supermarket?

Nah, trust me, its a very decent place to dine. You will never believe that a place which is almost lost between those grocery racks turned out to be over-crowded with hungry diners! We have to queue on the LONG waiting list because they do not take reservation nor booking.

 
 Main entrance to the S.Wine
 
Welcomed by red piglets along the entrance.

Look at the crowd! It's crazy! Definitely not a place for fine dine but family, definitely!

This is their Menu! One page says it all.




Me waiting restlessly at the wine section right opposite S.wine.

When the Boss has to queue too..  =))


Kent thinking really hard to decide what to order.



Ops....Blackout?!?! The kitchen staffs were so happy that moment!


Ar...back to work.
They have a open kitchen concept but miraculously,  my shirt nor hair didn't got stinked. I can barely keep my eyes off the kitchen. Its so fun watching him cutting the vege for the salad!

Daisy (is it?) that I stole from other table to shoot some photos while waiting for our food to be served.

Yes, it's a SALAD. (Warm Pork Confit, Watermelon & Lychee Salad). It taste totally different from the normal salad really.

(Spicy Bacon and Mushrooms).Its so fusion and the bacon taste so baconies!


(Pan-Roasted Pork Chops With Sauerkraut)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?