14 October 2012

The Blackball @ SS15

Aunt : Have you tried Blackball?
Me   : Blackball?
Aunt : Some famous Taiwanese dessert. Don't tell that you haven't heard of it? (Giving me a suspicious look)
Me   : Er..No... (=_=)!



Thanks to my aunt, I finally noticed that there's such a great dessert place in town! Well, I am not really to be blame cos there's really too many Taiwanese dessert around that you barely notice any new entree nowadays.

I stumbled upon this place one night when Kent and I were looking for some cooling dessert. We were supposed to be chewing Kent's favorite taro balls at Snowflakes and I suddenly notice that there's a new shop around' (Oh, so this is Blackball!)

As adventurous as we normally are, we diverted to this new place for something new.

You know, the best part of exploring a new place is that you need not to crack your head to decide what to eat! Just pick their best seller or chef recommended or watever they call it. Well, my theory : If their Best Seller can't impress me, there's nothing more to be impressed of.

So here we are, the Best Seller "Blackball Signature".  You can tell that this is like a supremo combination of all the toppings available. Grass jelly ice, Yam ball, Taro Q, Red bean, Pearl and Grass jelly. Walla!


Brosche @ Blackball SS15
Sharing is caring (for our stomach). Bet it that I could finish the whole bowl by myself on the next visit.


~~~~~~@~~~~~~

All infomation available at Blackball