04 November 2012

CAFFEinated

This is my first attempt of comic blogging! =) Never know that such thing existed until Nuffnang organise an event of the kind. I was suppose to blog something like "why I wanna attend the Comic Blogger Gathering ?" to be able to join the gathering. But hey....i know N.O.T.H.I.N.G bout comic blogging! So, I put the whole things aside in just a minute, not thinking of it at all until Mr.Inspiration knock on my head. The event will be held at CAFFEine (sponsor), and I know exactly how Caffeinated feels like. Why not comic blog that?! It's definitely much easier to feels it via pictures rather than words.

I started to explore how to come out with the animation of myself. I'd tried drawing freehand with Ipad apps, Eg. Paper by 53, and some other possible drawing apps but it just doesn't work so well. I wonder how does both featured comic blogger Cheechingy and Dontlikethatbro create their animation? (Scratch head~real hard). When I was about to gave up (2nd time), I saw someone posting the animated version of himself with just freehand drawing. Oh yeh, why make my life so miserable? It would be good enough as long as its an animation!

I'd created this comic blog within 20-30mins with all the ideas in my head (Not bad huh?). Happy reading!

=D

I love COFFEE alot! One day, I got myself overdosed with caffeine and that's when i realise that my body caffeine-tolerance-level is way too low for a coffee lover!


 Enjoying my cuppa coffee! =)

After half and hour, I found myself talking to my colleague (non-stop). I talk bout just anything and get overly excited over every single things and started to laugh like nuts =_=! I told her "Sorry, but I just don't know why I am so excited and happy. And I just can't stop talking!" (Still laughing)

 After I got my colleague annoyed for 15-20mins, I started walking around the office trying to prevent myself from disturbing the others. Then I realise that I can't walk properly! Everything feels like its floating and I felt dizzy and giddy.
 
When I am able to control myself from talking & walking, I sit down to continue my work. I was so quite and looks as if i am concentrating real hard thinking about something seriously. But in fact, I am staring at the monitor BLANK! My brain is in a total shutdown mode!

I got a bit nervous and posted my symptoms on facebook (?) and some cool Doc friend told me that i got OD with caffeine. Took me 5-10mins to realise OD stands for Overdosed! Shoot!!! I started to drink lots of water hoping that it can helps diluting the coffee?!? WTH!! I works though cos the W.C. smells just like what I had in the AM! 

The next morning; The cycle repeats!!

~~~eNd~~~