20 July 2015

Bali Day 1

We went on our honey moon almost 2 months from our Big Day. Why? Cos both of us agreed that we will continue to celebrate our anniversary on 7th July, the date when we first dated, instead of our actual marriage date. Right after that silly agreement, I suddenly realised that this is trap Kent carefully set-up for me. How could I agree on something so silly? I should have requested for a double celebration instead of choosing between ONE!
Anyway, most of the time, Kent is the one who bought present while I gracefully forget about the important date. LOL
So you may guessed that this round too, Kent is the master planner as well as the paymaster. The most contributing comment I ever gave was to agreed on the date of travel. 
So basically, I knew we are heading to Bali but I do not know where exactly are we visiting at Bali itself. And I am bad with currency conversion, so he will be handling the financial matters too. =P
The first time I read a Bali map was when we were on the way to our hotel. More pathetically, it’s one of those child friendly tourist map. WTH

Taman Ayun

We could only walked surrounding the temple. Not sure if we are allowed to go in as it looks sacred while I am dressed a bit out of the dress code (if any). Well, I thought bali is an island surrounded by seas and beaches. Never knew it could be big enough to have so many ground attractions.









 Pura Ulun Danu Bratan (Bali’s temple by the lake) 

I was particularly amazed when we reach here. Could not believe that there’s a cooling hill/mountain on an island. That’s so cool!




Tanah Lot

 Another Must-See Place in Bali. This is the only place where we are so near to the sea. LOL