14 September 2015

Crochet Hat for Baby Bump


I am going to be someone’s mom in another few more months!? I mean this is something that I had always doubt myself. How can I ever be ready for the new role when my mum(s) are actually taking care of me?


Some says it’s a natural instinct in all women. Not so much for me though cos I am still acting like a naïve kid (okay, mentally not physically). I still do silly things and most of the time Kent either caught me doing it or joined me. LOL


I guessed the main ‘instinct’ I noticed during my pregnancy is the interest to prepare DIY goods for baby bump. I wanted to make pillow, bolsters, bed bumper, cot bed cover, cot rail cover, nursery bag, soft toy, etc for Baby Bump. I shopped for good cloths and even bought a sewing machine. Please tell me this is one of the mom-to-be natural instincts.


And I thought I am a genius in sewing. After all the googling and shopping, I only ended up with rice bag and tummy binder which doesn’t required much skill.


Not long after, I got kinda hooked up with crochet. Well, at least this interest is more straight-forward compared to sewing.

Youtube is my DIY school.


Look here’s what I came out with after few rounds of trial and errors
A photo posted by @broscheloo on

Then I got a slightly more ambitious and created a second masterpiece (WALLA)

Baby Bump (2)