26 October 2015

Blogging from Dayre

Read more
Alright. How does this app actually work?

I am a total Internet idiot!

My wild guess is that it collects all my posts in a day (dunno start from what time la) and compile it into a single blog post.

If true, that will be brilliant!!!
😃😃

My next question is, would I be able to link directly it to my blog? I hope it does have this super power!! That's gonna save me lots of hassle!

Let's try it out!!
----- @ -----

Yey!!! I'm at week 36!!
 
We had prepared everything that we could think of. What we are left to do is to enjoy our very last few weekends before baby bump's arrival! Some peaceful hangout before engaging on our new journey.

First, hanging around at cafe.
 

There's no chance at all for a carbo-girl to miss this. Pretty waffle from 93°c cafe. Topped with plain hershey chocolate. Would be more perfect if it comes with ice-cream.



To complete the session, a dessert-drink Affogato (vanilla ice-cream with double shot expresso). I steal a few sips of course..😋😋LOL.


Dinner extravaganza with my family on the same day at Fong Lye. A Taiwan based restaurant which offers a wide variety of set meals. It's usually full house but the turnover could be very fast. Oh...and they only accept cash.

Fish-Egg-Tomato....whatever it's named as long as it tastes good!

Taiwanese famous "san pooi kai". 

This is one killing dish!! Similar to cordon blue but with pork! Yummy!!😚😚


BBQ pork!

Dad's standard order 😅 Pork chop

Like mother like daughter. Dessert is always the best part of any meal!

 

------------------ @ ------------------ 

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Although Dayre cannot be linked directly to my blog (of course la, otherwise no more privacy d lo), I can simply copy and paste my dayre blog here!!
 
Now I can Blog on-the-spot from mobile phone

The best part is that I do no need to find a separate host for all the photos!!! Forget about the time when I need to edit-upload-link photos to my blog post. I am so gonna love this apps!!