02 November 2015

OMG!!! The Third Trimester is here!

I am feeling (and really are) REALLY REALLY REALLY FAT right now!

At week 29, I had gained a total of 5.5kg. Although I don’t felt particularly heavier, I can totally see my arms getting FLABBIER and my face ROUNDER! (=_=)!!!

Not sure if this is what they called as maternity fat or I simply need more exercise!
Now that I am a pregger, all I am left to do is some brisk walking, swimming and some easy yoga!

Swimming is particularly one of my favorite sport despite I am only a casual-breaststroke swimmer.

I will do some stretching now and then in the morning to ease my back pain. It’s really not that comfortable to have a bump sleeping on you all night long. It gets even more challenging when I try to switch from left to right! I have to carry baby bump while turning my body, if you can imagine how. Apparently, pregger is recommended to sleep on the left side but baby bump and I are more comfortable sleeping on the back. My theory is “Always listen to you own body”

I had been eating a bit over-luxury nowadays. I just walloped 5 pieces of pizza for lunch yesterday and am feeling REALLY guilty about it. Sometimes I even treat myself with an extra tea-time! That explained the weight gained!

At week 32, I can totally feel baby bump moving vigorously in my womb. Sometimes baby bump will stretch real hard that I felt my bump being stretched sideways. It’s a very magical and special moment for a new-mummy-to-be, to feel the movement of a baby in her womb. It’s something that cannot be explained in words (okay…because I sux in expressing myself)

Baby Bump Dancing
One thing for sure is that I am glad that I do not need to wake up so frequent in the middle of the night for toilet break despite the increase frequency during day time. The urge for toilet break can be so dramatic sometimes that I felt as if I am going to wet myself at instant.

Mood swing? I felt really emotional at times (hormone change ma). I cried and show tantrum when Kent did not respond to my statement “I am hungry”. I even thought of starving myself (How silly).

The most embarrassing moment that I got myself into was when I cried after reading some sad pregnancy article shared in facebook; while waiting for my routine check-up. It’s so obvious that I cried (nose and eyes turn red) and the doc. had to convince me that everything is going to be fine. After that night, I removed myself from that ‘breastfeeding’ group.

Time passed super slowly suddenly at week 34 but baby bump and I are ‘growing’ like nobody business! I was shocked when the nurse took my weight during my next follow up. You must be kidding? 57.5kg?! I questioned the equipment credibility cos it’s not those electronic weighing scale, so chances are there may be mistake. The nurse was forced to take my weight again cos I look extremely confident that she did make some mistake somewhere (LOL).   

I am so gonna be in my glorious 60+kg at the time of delivery! I hope most of the additional weights come from amniotic fluid instead of FAT FAT and FAT!

Kent had been mimicking the way i walk now and then (Swing from left to right like a penguin!) Darn!! Is that something all preggers do naturally, to increase the stability with the extra weight and wider butt!! Oh...He even commented that I'm cute and gonna missed my pregnancy moment!?!WTH!!



Seriously, I am gonna missed the time with baby bump dancing in my womb. The time when baby bump 'complaint' about being hungry where i can still ignore and go to sleep