18 April 2016

The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown



As always, I am too distracted by The-Food and forget to snap any photo of the place. WTH!!
I was supposed to explore this place like ..... 2 years ago? But to no avail because I rarely visit Uptown area and even if I do happen to be around, this place is always On-The-Queue.
Considered our self lucky because we manage to dine here on that particular day just because we are on a late lunch! In fact, we were just few minutes early before another crowd ambush. There's no-way for me to queue with Baby Sean around.
 
This place is 'old' enough for me to write any further review. Maybe just some food snapshot based on current visit is suffix to sum up everything.

Ever since the mushrooming of cafe during the past few years, only some reputable ones are sustaining. Turning the cafe which originally only cater for brunch, to late lunch and dinner and thereafter a bar is really something critical for the survival in current competition.

What with the academic talk?!

Anyway, thanks to their innovation, we get to continue to enjoy the Food! WTH!
Credit to Bangsarbabe
The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown
Nachos as Appetizer! Oooo.....that hate and love relationship with Onions.....

The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown
Mexican Wrap with my favourite salsa dressing
The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown

Sausage!

img1461299438893[1]
Kent enjoying his guilty brunch. I am shying off the camera because I look like crap =____=!

The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown
That's the right way to serve fresh juice! Thumbs Up!

The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown
Not to forget the Fix-Your-Day-Beverage!

----- @ -----

Check out their Facebook page for latest update/promotion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?