19 May 2018

Missing Photos from my Blog!!!!!

Really hate to find out that I can't share my photos in photobucket here anymore unless I pay for an upgrade.

WTF!

What am I going to do now? Download and upload again to other platform and relink all the photos? This is going to take like forever!

What is wrong with this people. Yes, I had used your platform as photo hosting for free. You owe me nothing but at least give us earlier notice so that we can do something about it.

Just tried to download all my photos there from Photobucket website and I can't find the damn download album button. @#$%^&amp. Ended up downloading using my handphone! This suck man.

Luckily it is Photobucket and not (yet) Dropbox. I am gonna be so screwed if it is!

At a moment I really felt like getting my own website. Screw it even if i need to fork out money for hosting and domain. Grrr....

Seriously, do I need my own website? It is not that I am a full time blogger. Not like I have a lot of followers or I could earn money from my blog. But I just felt like falling into the trap of paying for a blog. Lol...

Imagine seeing www.broscheloo.com live on the internet. That looks so cool isn't?

Can I setup my own website with my limited knowledge? Do I have the time to work on the new blog? Hmmppp....

Even if I am willing to pay, what am I going to do with my website? What are the things that I wanted to be focused on?

Food? Travel? Family? Fashion? Beauty? 

I can't really tell which category I'm in because I am a little of everything.

Wait, maybe I could just be a lifestyle blogger. But what is so 'fun' in my life that people care or wanted to know about. Hmm...

Awwh....thinking of this made me feel so sad. Am I really good at nothing? Am I really that ordinary?

No! I am special. Eveyone is special. I wouldn't want to be famous because of some misfortune in my life. Nor would I want to be famous for reason that I should not. I am an ordinary woman but there is definitely something worth mentioning. That's where all the good energy will grow.

I have a loving husband, a botak boy, two families with endless love and load of friends who I love to catch up with. 

They will be the reason for all the happiness I will experience in my life!

Muacks!

P/S : So, do I really need my website?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?